GN Wishes For Him


LIST OF EXCELLENT GOOD NIGHT MESSAGES FOR HIM

61. “Sending the man I love a pillow of pleasant thoughts and hopes of wonderful dreams; a blanket of love to show you I care. Good night!”

62. “Somewhere out there, there is someone thinking of you under the pale moonlight. Somewhere out there, someone’s dreams are coming true. And that someone is me. Good night, and sweet dreams to
you.”

63. “Are you feeling a little sad? A little bored? A little lost? A little sick? I know what’s wrong. You have a lack of vitamin ME. Don’t worry, I have a cure. I love you! Good night.”

birthday quotes for mom

64. “There are nights when I go to bed happy. There are nights when I go to bed mad. There are even some nights when I go to bed sad. But whenever I go to bed thinking of you, I know that I will be going to bed glad.”

65. “Sending you a few stars to brighten up your night and kisses to sweeten your dreams.”

66. “Hello, handsome! Your eyes look awfully tired, so let your eye lashes hug each other for a while. Have a safe journey into dreamland. Good night and have pleasant dreams.”

67. “Each day I love you more than the day before. Have a good night and sleep well.”

68. “I’m sorry I couldn’t write your name in the sky. But I want you to know that I’ve etched inside of my heart where it will stay forever.”

69. “Thank you for being there for me today – like you are every other day. Thank you for tomorrow in advance. Good night, my one and only.”

70. “Close your eyes. Make a wish. I’m sending you my warm, sweet hugs and kisses. I hope you sleep tight, and I wish you a very good night.”

happy anniversary to my husband messages

71. “Each and every night, I go to bed with a big smile on my face. Do you know why? Because each morning, I know that I will wake up and fall in love with you all over again.”

72. “If I could touch the moon, I would etch your name on it. That way, I could let everyone know that you are the moon that lights up my dark night.”

73. “I just don’t have the time to look out at the moon tonight to see how bright it’s shining. That’s because I’m too busy staring at the brightest start I’ve ever seen. Good night, my glowing
star.”

74. “It doesn’t matter how bad my day has been. I know that once I go to sleep with you, I will always end my day with a smile.”

75. “All of the stars in the night sky are nothing compared to the star that twinkles beside me each night. You are the only star that can make all of my wishes come true.”

76. “I love nighttime. Do you know why? Because I get to cuddle and hug you all night long.”

77. “When the moon shines and the night falls, I get so excited to go to sleep. That’s because I get to be with you all night long – even if it’s just in my dreams.”

78. “Nights are bittersweet. They’re bitter because I don’t have you near me. They’re sweet because I know I will dream of you. Good night! I will see you in my dreams.”

birthday quotes for husband

79. “I wish I had a magic carpet, so I could fly straight to your bedroom window and give you a big hug and kiss goodnight.”

80. “Our love is like the sky. Sometimes, it’s as dark as the night. Sometimes, it’s as bright as the dawn. But no matter what – it will be there until the end of time. Good night, handsome.”

161. “Still working away, but I wanted to take a break to say goodnight to the most handsome guy in my life.”

162. “I’ll dream about you if you dream about me. Deal? ☺”

163. “How was your jog? Will you be in need of one of my “special” massages tomorrow?”

164. “Any plans tomorrow after work? I just might have a little idea up my sleeve that I’m sure you’d like… a lot.”

165. “I’m heading to bed, but I’m still anxiously waiting for one of your sweet good night kisses when you get home.”

166. “So impressed with your work ethic… in fact, it’s quite a turn-on for me. I’ll be waiting…”

167. “It’s chilly out, any chance you’re gonna warm my side of the bed up?”

168. “Where are you, gorgeous? The bed is calling!”

gn messages for my gf

169. “Good night sweetness. It’s hard to sleep when you’re not in my arms…luckily I can still smell you on your pillow.

170. “Called room service, but it seems “you” are not on the menu ☺ miss you.”

171. “I’d walk a thousand miles to touch you tonight.”

172. “Oh so lucky to have you. 🙂 You and me tonite. ;)”

173. “Can I have you in bed for breakfast today?”

174. “I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye, I wanted to kiss you goodnight.”

175. “I’m wearing my nurse outfit but it’s 2 sizes too small and I lost my knickers. Can u help me?”

176. “If you feel little bored, a little sick, a little sad, all lost, do you know what’s wrong? You are suffering from lack of Vitamin ME. Love you and Good Night!”

177. “I’ve gone to bed happy, I’ve gone to bed mad, and sometimes I’ve even gone to bed sad. But when I go to bed thinking of you, that’s when you know I’ve gone to bed glad!”

178. “Whenever I think about how I’m yours and you’re mine, I get the sweetest shivers down my spine. Good night.”

179. “Loneliness will crush me, at this rate. Let’s go on, a late night date. Pick me up, take me away for a drive. Hold me close, make me feel alive. All this may be, just wishful thinking. But just the thought of it gives me wings. Good night.”

good morning sms for girlfriend

180. “It is unfair that I have to wish you good night… because dreaming about you gives me a sleepless night. xoxo”

181. “I know that you are the one because when we are apart I feel incomplete. I never want to be without you. Goodnight.”

182. “Every day I love you more than yesterday. Sweet dreams.”

183. “G’nite sweet dreams.”

184. “Stars light stars bright, you are the only star I see tonight, I wish I might be there guarding your dreams tonight.”

185. “Goodnight, I love you! See you in the morning.”

186. “I’ll try to sleep so that I can keep you in my dreams.”

187. “A day is going to end again. It is nice to have someone like you making everyday seems so great. Thank you, my love, and may all the angels guard you this night!”

188. “I think of you as soon as I wake up and then again before I fall asleep. You see, you’re never out of my thoughts. Have a Good Night!”

189. “Between a million yesterdays and a million tomorrows, there’s only one today. And I would never let it pass without telling you – I’m thinking of you. Have a good night.”

190. “Goodnight my love, goodnight my everything!”

191. “I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes! So I’ll think about you as I turn in for the night. Good Night!”

192. “When the night breeze blows my hair, I imagine they’re your kisses so I can stand missing you this much.”

193. “Good night! I shall miss you til morning.”

194. “I wish I was there to hold you tight, instead of just sending you this loving “Good Night.””

195. “Can’t wait to be in your arms again, my love. Good Night.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNIVERSAL LIST OF GOOD NIGHT SMS FOR HIM